• Conference Alarm reserves the right not to list events added to our site.
• Conference Alarm reserves the right to change the criteria we use for listing events as we see fit.
• We reserve the right to edit or remove keywords to enable an event to reach the correct target
• We reserve the right to edit information about events should we deem this necessary.
• Conference Alarm reserves the right to remove an email address from our subscriber database if it
• We will make every effort to send a Featured Event Service announcement out as soon as possible
after we receive notification of payment, however, we reserve the right to stagger the sending of
Featured Event Service announcements as we see fit.
• Subscribers wishing to be unsubscribed should furnish us with the email address with which they
originally subscribed to Conference Alarm. We will make every effort to unsubscribe subscribers, but
failure to furnish us with the correct subscriber details may make it difficult for us to unsubscribe
• We reserve the right to refund payments and cancel orders should we not be able to deliver the paid
service for any reason.
Conference Alarm values your privacy and we have taken every precaution to ensure that information about
you will be treated as confidential.
Below is a detailed overview of the kinds of information we collect,
what we do with it and our policy about sharing it with third parties.
1. Information collected on this site
1.1. Information as provided by users upon first registering with the service. This may change from time to
time but includes names and e-mail addresses. Where credit card information is collected this is done via
1.2. Information provided by users when changing their profiles or conference announcements.
1.3. Information provided by users when communicating directly with us, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
1.4. Tracking information regarding which parts of our site you visit.
1.5. We participate in the Google Adsense program, and as part of this program, cookies and/or web beacons
are used to collect data in the ad serving process. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve
interest-based ads to users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
2. What we do with information collected
2.1. The primary purpose of collecting information is to appropriately direct conference announcements.
2.2. We also use the information for research purposes, regarding typical users' demographics and interests.
2.3. Information provided by users when communicating directly with us, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
2.4. We reserve the right to not list events at our discretion.
2.5. We reserve the right to remove information from the Conference Alarm website at our discretion.
3. Sharing information with third parties
As a general rule we will not disclose personal profile information to third parties, except:
3.1. When we have your permission.
3.2. When we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it.
3.3. If you were specifically informed that this would happen before providing us with personal information.
Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy
Questions? Email us at: Contact@Conferencealarm.com
• Conference Alarm checks event details to the best of our ability; but the final responsibility of
ensuring that an event is bona fide rests with you as a potential conference goer.
• Please check all details of conference organizers carefully before making arrangements to attend an
event, or paying money to Conference Alarm.
• Please also be wary of event websites using the Conference Alarm logo to try and gain status and/or
credibility for their event. Conference Alarm does not have any media partnerships with event
organizers and has not given permission to organizers to use the Conference Alarm logo.